Welcome to Goals & Good Vibes! ♡ If you don’t know me, I’m an online fitness coach with BODi..formally known as Beachbody. I let a bunch of setbacks make me stop taking care of myself for awhile. A little over a year ago, some problems came up, so my 2 year old son and I floated around for awhile and I felt so bad about myself and lost in life. I found a job and ways to make sure we got the things we needed. Then we had to move again I had to quit that job and start at square one again. I really didn’t see how things were going to work out. Chris is now out of jail since December and we finally found a place. I am starting taking better care of myself, although it’s a learning process. Things are looking up. You don’t have to let being knocked down keep you on your ass. You can start over at any time. If anyone’s interested in thing’s I’ve incorporated into my daily life a majority of the time…I made a list. I’m not sponsored in any way.
- Collagen peptide powder(vital proteins)/ Antioxidant/greens drink (Bloom)
- Regular skin care routine ; wash your face MOISTURIZE! Use eye cream
- Taking vitamins (I take a women’s multi+collagen, iron, extra vitamin C, and Olly’s miss mellow dietary supplement that supports a balanced mood.) I sometimes space all of this out.
- Positive self talk/affirmations/personal development podcasts
- Consciously drinking a few glasses of water
- Get ready for no reason more just to feel good about myself.
- Exercise regularly (STRETCHING & movement IS IMPORTANT)
Results and success will naturally come with time and consistency. Change your habits, change your life is such a real thing. Show up for yourself and don’t think you failed because you slipped up a few times. There’s only ever today promised. Things will come and knock you off course in your life…keep fighting for yourself, cause nobody else is going to do it for you. By the way, this goes for everything in life.
My group and I started a program together again.. the group is called Goals & Good Vibes: Wellness Warriors. That’s my private online accountability group just for people who sign up, because you need access to the programs. Today I am on day 4. It’s just 5 days a week for 8 weeks. The workouts are all around 30 minutes long. There’s so much value in what I offer and that’s why I’ve been doing it for so long and always go back to the programs. Perfect for busy!!