Good Morning everyone! Welcome to Goals & Good Vibes! Happy Mother’s Day to all you mother’s out there. I hope you have a magical day and are celebrated for everything you do. You deserve nothing less.
I’m so blessed to be a mother and have my son and get to watch him grow and learn. He will be 2 next weekend. This is my second Mother’s Day. Thank you to my fiance for making me a mama. I love our little family.
I want to also send special Mother’s Day wishes to my mom, my aunt, my grandma Jeanie, and my sister. And a heavenly Mother’s Day to my grandma Patty, and Chris’s mom, Marie.
Here are 9 Mother’s Day Quotes:
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.”
2. “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary- It’s an act of infinite optimism.”
3. “Being a mama can be tough, but always remember in the eyes of your child no one does it better than you.”
4. “Motherhood is amazing. And then it’s really hard. And then it’s incredible. And then it’s everything in between. So, hold onto the good, breathe through the bad, and welcome the wildest and most wonderful ride of your life.”
5. “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity.”
6. “Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled, they are the ones that never give up despite the struggles.”
7. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take.”
8. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natrual laws.”
9. “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.”