Because we could all use a reminder of how awesome we are.
Reading quotes has gotten me through a lot of hard times over the years. They offer optimism and hope and a little push when needed, to motivate you to take action. Here’s a list of my favorite self-love quotes! Let me know in the comments which one is your favorite! 🙂
1. You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.
2. As hard as it is, owning who you are and knowing what you want is the only sure path to affirmation.. I want women to know they can get out of any situation if the return to their core source of strength: themselves.
3. Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy is precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.
4. In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.
5. Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this earth to do. Find that truth, live that truth, and everything else will come.
6. Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally.
7. I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.
8. All you can do is be your best self. I’ve always felt that I had to be much more aware of how I present myself. I’m representing more than just me. I think every person should think that way.
9. Loving oneself isn’t hard when you understand who and what ‘yourself’ is. It has nothing to do with the shape of your face, the size of your eyes, the length of your hair or the quality of your clothes. It’s so beyond all of those things and it’s what gives life to everything about you. Your own self is such a treasure.
10. You are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.
11. She remembered who she was and the game changed.
12. Self-love is not a linear process. It’s not all flowers and affirmations. Some days will feel like crap. Let it be. Allow yourself to feel a wide range of emotions without judegment in those moments. Remind yourself that it won’t last forever.
13. Document the moments you feel most in love with yourself- what you’re wearing, who you’re around, what you’re doing. Recreate and repeat.
14. As I began to love myself I found that anquish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today, I know this is “authenticity.”
15. You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.
16. When you realize your self worth, you’ll stop giving people discounts.
17. In a society that profits from your self-doubt, loving yourself is a rebellious act.
18. The fact that someone else loves you doesn’t rescue you from the project of loving yourself.
19. Be the love you never recieved.
20. Feeling beautiful has nothing to do with what you look like.
21. Be healthy and take care of yourself. But be happy with the beautiful things that make you ‘you’.
22. It’s okay to be different.
23. It is so important to take time for yourself and find clarity. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.